Saturday, January 28, 2012

New stuff

Hello Everyone,

This week I got another package from Japan. I'm starting to think that I need to do a striped kimono exhibition.



I love how this kimono has stripes in several shades. It will make the coordination so much easier because of many possibilities.


Another girl's kimono set. I couldn't pass it up because of its bright color. And because of the bright green juban, how much fun is that?



For some reason blogger turns the picture sideways. 

Have you gotten anything new in lately?

~ Lyuba

4 comments:

  1. I`ve been buying too much recently, well too much buying not enough wearing >_>

    ReplyDelete
  2. А теперь бабочки. Это просто эстетический оргазм, какой-то :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ну куда же без бабочек? :) :) :)

      Delete