Monday, April 30, 2012

Just Arrived #5

Hello Everyone,

This week I got my much awaited obiage and obijime. I was afraid that they were lost in the mail, because I had two packages sent at the same time, and the first package arrived a while back. I even got a chance to wear the kimono that I got first. Thankfully, everything finally arrived.

I can't tell you how much I was waiting for this particular obiage! It is just as bright as it looks here!

This is just a plain red one. At first I was going to sell it, but now that I have a high possibility of doing kimono fashion shows, I've decided to keep it because I use red obiage a lot in my kitsuke.

Next I got two lots of obijime.












I'm very happy that all these stuff have finally arrived! This coming Saturday I'm taking part in a kimono fashion show, so I'll need all of them!

~ Lyuba

1 comment:

  1. Those obijime are drool worthy, esp the purple ones :O~

    ReplyDelete