Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just Arrived #6

Hello Everyone,

WHOOPS! I forgot to post about these items that I got couple of weeks ago. I even wore the Space Apple obi already too.

First is my very first tsumugi AND a grape design obi. I didn't realize just how much I like grape designs until I got this, but now I'm officially a grape design addict! This obi is also very thin, and much much cuter in person. I can't wait to wear it! :)




I named this obi a Space Apple obi, because I think the design looks like an apple out in space. Isn't it just adorable?



Have you gotten anything in the mail lately?

~ Lyuba

2 comments:

  1. You need to wear that grape obi to a wine-tasting event! :) It's a gorgeous obi- I love the Space Apple obi too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I just need to find wine tasting events in my area :)

      Delete