Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just Arrived #25

Hello Everyone, 

With all the Akira style photos I've  been posting, I completely forgot to post about two new items I've received in the mail just before KJD last Saturday. 

I'm a sucker for pretty juban, and my *slight* obsession got much worse after I started wearing vintage kimono almost exclusively. I always feel like I don't have enough, so I'm always looking to get more. When I saw this one, initially I was amazed that it wasn't bought! Then I looked though photos and discovered why. Well, there is hole on the right panel, and at first I was also put off by it, but then I decided that it is easily fixable, and no one going to see it anyway, so I got the juban. 
 This is the terrible hole. When this juban arrived, it turned out not as bad. Now I just need to get off my lazy behind and actually fix it.
 This kimono is seriously bright! I absolutely love it :)
Have you got anything good in the mail? :)

~ Lyuba

No comments:

Post a Comment